Bodhi Serene A Boutique Hotel is located on Thapae Gate, near the Night Bazaar. It is only 15 minutes from Chiang Mai International Airport. It is very quiet and peaceful with several local shop houses nearby.
Airport transfer is only available for the flights scheduled from 08:00 AM to 11:00 PM. Quick, comfortable and safe:
- The driver will be waiting for you at the agreed time by the reception with your name card. The provided service is quick, comfortable.
- For guests who have requested for a private pickup service from the hotel and are arriving by plane, please inform us of your arrival flight details at least 3 days prior to check in date. If you do not do so, we cannot be held liable if your plane is delayed and as a result your car is not available. Please ensure that you enter your flight number and not any other number the airline may have sent you, such as a confirmation number.
- If you have already completed a booking without supplying your flight details, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +66 53 903900
**We will not be responsible for delays caused by weather, road or traffic conditions, mechanical failure; or any other conditions beyond our control. Any expenses arising as a result of delayed departure or arrival times, including missed flights or travel connections, are the sole responsibility of the passenger.**
The Bodhi Restaurant
The Bodhi Restaurant delivers the best of both eastern and western fares for both in-house and discerning local patrons. Our amazing cuisine ranges from traditional northern delights such as Sai Ur, which is a delectable sausage. Or perhaps you wish to indulge in one of our many delectable international dishes. You will dine in a distinctive exotic atmosphere overlooking our plush swimming pool for your added dining enjoyment.
Breakfast: 07:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Lunch: 11:00 a.m. - 03:00 p.m.
Dinner: 06:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Room service: 24 hours around the clock.
- Our non-chlorinated outdoor swimming pool is a favorite place to unwind and relax
- Library with vast selections of fiction and non-fiction books as well as movies on DVD.
- Laundry and dry cleaning services.
- Well-equipped Business Center with high-speed Internet access.
- Transportation to Night Bazaar and vicinity.
- Aromatic and traditional Thai massage.
- The Bodhi Restaurant serves both traditional Thai and international dishes.
- The Ficus Bar and poolside bar serves light snacks, alcoholic beverages and cocktails.
- Room service - available 24 hours.
- Parking spaces available.
Our bicycles are now available for rent. We've listed a few places of interest that you can easily visit around the vicinity of the hotel below within a day on our bicycles:
Temples: Wat Phra Sing, Wat Chedi Luang, Wat Chiang Mun
Culture: 3 King Monuments, Thai Art & Culture Hall.
Nature: Buak Had Park.
Shopping: Pratu Chiang, Mai Market, Saturday & Sunday Walking Streets.
Spa: Oasis Spa.